First of all, I want to thank you for stopping by my blog!
My name is Chris and I live in the Golden Horseshoe area of southern Ontario. I am a busy dad trying to balance a full time job, my two and half year old son, time with my wife and time for my own interests (i.e. exercising, reading, investing and my new hobby “blogging”). You might be wondering why then would I want to undertake blogging at this stage of my life? Simply put, why not! Blogging is a new challenge for me and I am looking upon it as a learning experience.
The purpose of my blog is to express my opinions about the world’s greatest sport – hockey. I may at times comment about the NHL, Major Junior Hockey or any other hockey related topic which piques my interest.
Please feel free to leave a comment on any of my posts. I would love your feedback or thoughts!
Some facts about me…
- My favourite NHL team is the Toronto Maple Leafs
- My favourite OHL team is the Niagara Ice Dogs
- My all time favourite players are Wendel Clark and Paul Coffey
- I have an English Springer Spaniel named Charlie who is the topic of many conversations
- My favourite band is RUSH
- Last but certainly not least the most important people in my life are my family